Dates: December 26, 27.
Teams Selected for Onsite Contest : Scroll Down Please
Selection Criteria revised after the online contest:
- Teams who were found cheated in the online round are removed from the selection list.
- Top 80 teams were selected based on the rank [80 teams]
- 14 top ranked teams [teams who got rank higher than 80 before removing SUMOR] who were not in the selection list because of removing the SUMOR problem also are now included in the selection. [80 + 14 = 94]
- Top team from each institution is selected according to the rank order, to fill the remaining slots. [94 + 169 = 263]
- Not more than 10 teams are selected from one institute to have more institutions participating in the regional contest.
Important: We may increase the slots which will be announced on 5th November. Teams are requested to plan their travel only after this announcement.
Email directly to anand[at]am.amrita.edu for any appeal only.
Selection Policy for the Onsite Round:
Following is the team selection policy to have maximum number of colleges participating in the onsite round. This will help us to get more slot for India in the world finals.A total of 75 to 80 slots will be reserved for the top teams.Rest of the slots will be filled by inviting the best team from each institution.