Here are the procedures after the online contest:
- Publication of results is expected on October 27th.
- Selection of teams will also be indicated along with the results.
- Teams shall submit their site preference on or before October 30th. (Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Mysuru (TBD)).
- Teams who were selected, but did NOT submit their site preference will be treated as “not interested in participation”.
- The site allotment will be published on November 1. There will be no change in the site already allotted.
- Teams interested in participating at the allotted sites are required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 3000/- via NEFT. Last date of payment is November 15th.
- Further selection is based on the availability of vacant slots.
- You have to enter the travel details by first week of December.
- Accommodation for the onsite participants will start from 21st December. Food for ICPC participants will be served from 21st night.
- All the team members shall strictly bring the ID proof of the coach, and the team members. It is mandatory that the coach has to be from the same institution where the team members hail from.
50% refund if registration is cancelled before November 25th.