Call for Sponsors!
The ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) is a multi-tier, team-based, programming competition operating under the auspices of ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) and headquartered at Baylor University. The contest involves a global network of universities hosting regional competitions that advance teams to the ACM-ICPC World Finals. Participation has grown to several tens of thousands of the finest students and faculty in computing disciplines at almost 2,736 universities from over 106 countries on six continents (ref: https://icpc.baylor.edu/community/history-icpc-2016). The contest fosters problem solving skills, creativity, teamwork, and innovation in building new software programs, and enables students to test their ability to perform under pressure. Quite simply, it is the oldest, largest, and most prestigious programming contest in the world.
Amrita University will be hosting the ACM ICPC Asia Amritapuri Regionals for the 11th consecutive year and it is the largest ACM ICPC regional with highest number of participating teams across the globe. It is an Asian level contest and teams across Asia are eligible to participate in this contest. The teams for the onsite contest, scheduled to be held on December 22nd & 23rd, 2016 at Amrita University (split across Kollam, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Mysore campuses) will be selected through the preliminary online round. The winners of the onsite contest will be eligible to participate in the world finals to be held in May, 2017 at Rapid City, South Dakota, USA.
With some of the brightest programming minds across the nation competing in the competition, it is a great opportunity for the tech companies to grab their attention. So, we would like to invite companies to join hands with us as sponsors for the ACM-ICPC Asia Region Amritapuri Site with agreements about our purpose of the ACM-ICPC. We strongly believe that your support to the event will provide it with the thrust necessary to reach greater heights.
Our activities include:
- Online Preliminary Contest during October.
- Onsite regional contest during November.
- Prior to this we will be approaching various colleges/universities and invite their students to compete in the contest.
Presence at ACM ICPC Asia Region Amritapuri Site
- Presence of over 4500 (1500 Teams) programming minds from various universities across the nation during the online round.
- Presence of over 1300 (450 Teams) best programming minds during the onsite regionals.
- Coaches of the respective teams who are also faculty members of premier engineering institutes of India as well as Asia.
- Previous ACM ICPC Finalists who represented India at the world finals.
- Sponsors of ACM ICPC Asia Region Amritapuri Site
- Partners of ACM ICPC regionals.
- Faculty members and students of Amrita University
Interested? Call us:
Mr. Chanukya Patnaik, CodeChef, Ph. No: +91-9891701606
Prof. Anand Shenoi; Contest Director, Ph. No: +91 94464 05100; Email: anand[at]m.amrita.edu
Download above content in PDF.