ACM ICPC Asia Amritapuri Site 2016 Regional Contest
Registration (Closes on October 16, 2016.)
If you are a contestant, you have to register in Baylor Site as a team to participate in the online contest. Only your faculty can create a team in Baylor Site and invite you to complete your profile. After registering in the Baylor Site, send a demand draft for INR 500/- as registration fees for a team. This amount is not refundable. Demand draft shall be sent to
“Anand Shenoi, Regional Contest Director, Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri Campus, Clappana P.O., Kollam – 690 525, KERALA”.
- Coach (your faculty) creates a team in Baylor Site.
- Team members are invited to complete their profile in Baylor Site.
- Demand draft shall be in the name of “Amrita Consultancy” payable at “Kollam” / “Quilon”
- Team sends the demand draft as registration fees for the Online Contest.
- If all your profile is completed in Baylor, RCD “ACCEPTS” your team in Baylor Site.
- Write your team name and college name behind the demand draft.
- Enter your dd details here
Your team is accepted in the Baylor Site only if all the formalities are completed according to the rules. Visit Baylor Site to see if you are eligible to participate in the ACM ICPC Regional Contest. Please visit Asia Rules Page for more detailed rules for Asia site.
Preliminary Online Round (October 22, 2016; TIME TBD)
As against previous years, there is only one Single Online Round for all the sites in India. Teams will have an all India rank but when the selection procedure comes for a particular site, site wise rank is considered. Selection to onsite round depends on the number of teams who solve at least one problem and the number of institutions participated. We will try to call as many teams as possible for the onsite round.
Programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python can be used to write your code.
Onsite Regional (22, 23 December)
For Onsite Contest, teams have to register in the local site, only if they are selected. Those details will be published soon after the selection list is published.
Unlike last year, teams ranking after rank 1 shall go through the third round of filtering to get into World Finals. India Finals will be held at IITM Gwalior. Click here for more details